It provides your dog with fast, cost-effective control in tick-prone areas.
- Aids in control of paralysis ticks (lxodes holocyclus) for 6
- Controls brown dog and bush ticks for up to 5 months
- Controls fleas for 5 months
- Adjustable collar to fit all dog sizes
Kiltix Tick Collar
- Kiltix tick collar for dogs is the fastest acting tick-collar in Australia, working twice as quickly as any other collar. Designed to fit dogs of all sizes, the collar protects against deadly Paralysis ticks for 6 weeks. Kiltix also kills and repels brown dog and bush ticks. Ticks are attracted to the head, neck and forelimbs. The Kiltix collar releases a fine powder that repels ticks before they have the chance to bite. Kiltix is safe for puppies over 12 weeks of age and can be used in conjunction with other heartworm prevention and flea or tick treatments such as Advocate for Dogs, Advantage for Dogs or Advantix for Dogs. Directions for Use Remove the collar from the pouch. Unroll the collar, place around the dog’s neck and pull the free end through the clasp, leaving enough space for two fingers under the collar. For smaller dogs cut the extra collar length off and dispose of cut off end by wrapping it in paper and placing in garbage. The collar should be worn continuously. Cautions - This product is contraindicated for use on sick or convalescing dogs or on puppies less than 3 months old. This product is contraindicated for use with any other anticholinesterase pesticide on the dog while the collar is worn. Do not allow pets to chew the collar. Active Ingredients - 22.5 g/kg Flumethrin, 100g/kg Propoxur (an anticholinesterase compound) Poisonous if swallowed. Do not open inner pouch until ready to use. Do not allow children to play with collar. Wash hands after use.