Bravecto Chewable tablets for dogs is a chewable tablet for the treatment and prevention of flea infestation and control of brown dog tick and paralysis ticks. For optimal control of fleas and ticks, administer every 12 weeks. For use in dogs and puppies 8 weeks or older and over 2kg in weight.
During the tick season, daily searching and removal of ticks is still recommended.
Bravecto contains fluralaner, a systemic insecticide and acaricide with a long duration of action that provides immediate and persistent tick and flea killing activity for 12 weeks.
Bravecto Chewable tablets protect against fleas for 3 months and against the deadly paralysis ticks for 4 months. Bravecto Chewable tablets also controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis in dogs by controlling adult fleas. It can be used on puppies over 2 kg in weight and from 8 weeks of age and is safe to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating animals. It comes as an easy to administer, tasty, chewable tablet.
Key Benefits include:
• Easy to administer
• Highly palatable, well accepted by most dogs
• Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
• Safe to use on puppies from 8 weeks of age and over 2 kg in body weight
• Can be administered all year round.
• Long Lasting - Kills and controls fleas on dogs for up to 3 months
• Controls paralysis ticks on dogs for up to 4 months
• Not affected by bathing, swimming or shampooing
• No need to separate treated dogs from other household pets